Find me, buy me, read me
Find the bulk of my work through my author profile at LGBTQIA romance publishers Less Than Three Press, including F/F, M/M and F/F/F pairings. (In order of age, oldest at the top).
- [Steampunk: F/F] At the dawn of a new age defined by technology, in the farthest-flung corner of the Empire, a young woman receives a message in a bottle from a lover she thought was dead. We Will Make More Mischief Together was in the anthology If You're Reading This...
- [Contemporary paranormal: M/M] Young vampires should not be abandoned by their sires. There are rules. Sometimes it's possible to live outside the rules for quite some time, before they catch up to you. Reborn is part of the Proud to be a Vampire collection.
- [Fantasy: F/F]: For Helgaer's people, vengeance is a holy quest. When her lover is raped and murdered she follows those who did it, not backing down until she or they are dead. She wasn't looking for help, until help was offered. Eventually, even loners can decide that We Will Hunt Together.
- [SF: F/F/F]: Life as a hostess on a luxury cruise yacht was the perfect way for Tori to avoid ever having to acknowledge her past. But when pirates attack, she needs to call upon every skill and experience she ran from as she finds herself Playing by the Rules.
- [Contemporary paranormal: F/F] When a motorcyclist dies on the road, there needs to be someone there to bear witness, so they do not have to die alone. Those who perform that duty are themselves dead but undying. It is a lonely existence although they ride together, and the urge to find companionship and humanity can be more pressing than the imperative to stay unnoticed. Most of the time, it is Just Us and the Road. Part of the Roughhouse Raiders collection.
- [Swords & Sorcery fantasy: TransF/F] When a warrior blessed by the Knightsgift travels at the King's behest to a remote village to investigate unexplained disappearances, their job turns out to be easy. But the woman they find, a simple village herbalist, proves to be a much more important, and more personally satisfying, discovery.
- [Fantasy] Read a free (non-erotic at all, in fact it's quite violent) story at Swords & Sorcery Magazine (my first paid sale, so blame them for encouraging me if you like).
- [Contemporary] A contemporary story about environmentally conscious brewing in the beer-themed anthology A Six Pack of Stories (Amazon).
- [SF Erotic: M/M] What happens when you are further from Earth any human has ever been before? The Halfway Point is gay astronaut erotica in Wired Hard 5 from Circlet Press.
- [Paranormal erotic: M/M] What happens when a private investigator is too involved, and monsters are real? Gay paranormal erotica in Like A Mystery Uncovered: Erotic Detective Stories from Circlet Press.
- [Paranormal erotic BDSM: F/m, F-dom] In the Circlet Press offices, everyone has to pull their weight, and sometimes that includes doing fact-checking with a representative of the underworld. And that means paying her price. Fact Checking Department is in Like a Circlet Editor: Erotic Fantasies of Our Offices.
- [Steampunk erotic romance: M/M/F] At the dawn of a new age, can a woman have all this, and them as well? Erotic threesome romance Her Humble Servants is in Valves & Vixens 2 from editor Nicole Gestalt, from Amazon (US), Amazon (UK), or All Romance Ebooks, and the authors page at Nicole's blog.
- [Steampunk erotic romance: M/F] The sea gave Rory a new life and enough pride to call himself a man, but it cost him the hope of a life with Lean - his first friend, his first lover, and his only love. Irregular visits are enough for both of them, until Lean forces herself to overcome her deepest fear. Ship With Me is in Valves & Vixens 3 from editor Nicole Gestalt, from All Romance Ebooks or Amazon.